Thursday, July 29, 2010

The traveling continues...

So, since I kept all of my Americans up to date on what I was doing while I was in Latvia, I figured I could do the same for my favorite Latvians also. =)

I am currently sitting in Copenhagen airport. The plan leaving Latvia was the hardest part... I had been doing okay, you know? I was happy to be going home, sad to be leaving. That kind of thing.. but MAN. The plane leaving the ground nearly killed me.
I wanted to just yell for the pilot to stop and let me out, weird.
Anyways, I already can't wait for next Summer. Don't get me wrong Americans, I am really excited to be going to school! I will have my new apartment, new friendship opportunities, but my heart has a little chunk stolen from it every time I come and go from Latvia... it is just the way it is.


I am enjoying watching all the people here in the airport, Tony is sitting here reading through an Italian newspaper, the guards are walking by acting all awesome, and I'm sitting in front of a perfume store... it smells nice. But not like flowers-- bummer.

Well, I'm off I suppose. About to go and check gates. I sure hope that I'm in the right place!
Here is to the travels! Lets sing a new verse to this song, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment