Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Laughter

So I know any of my friends anywhere will understand the humor in the story. Mostly because these people know what it's like when I really start laughing.
Yesterday I wanted an adventure. I thought, if I could have them in Latvia with a little searching I could have them here too. So that's what I did... I found an adventure.

That adventure was time with my little brother Kenneth...
We went to eat at a Mexican food restaurant here in town; if you've ever eaten with my brother you will know that he harasses the poor server relentlessly. (It's a good thing he's funny) After our humorous dining I needed to run to the store to buy some supplies for art. I'm there on the floor of this office depot and giggling at some stupid joke my brother made. When he walks over all nonchalant and farts right in my face.

Typical. As stupid as it sounds I missed this part of my relationships. Those stupid little things my brothers and I do are how we tell each other "hey, I think I love you and I missed you while you were gone." I know.... strange.

So there I am, rolling on the floor of this store, and we find... DUN DUN DUN! A call bell.



My twirpy little brother and I then proceeded to drive around town ringing our bells... We don't know why, and it was probably really stupid. But it doesn't matter. Because that's how we build our relationship with each other.
How do you build yours?
Is it stupid? Is it serious? Is it light? Joyful? Heavy?

How you build your relationships, affects the relationship. Wether or not you choose to build a relationship with someone.
Like I heard in church this Sunday, relationships affect you, and you affect others in your relationship.
So be joyful, wise, encouraging and sincere.
God will work through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment