Saturday, June 19, 2010

4.3.2.1. BLOG

You may be wondering why I started with 4 instead of the most common 3 in my title. The reason is because the graduation I went to yesterday was 4 hours long... yeah. 4 hours.

Though, I have to say, I enjoyed it. I LOVED getting to see the culture; the dances, the songs, and the language. I was entertained by just about everything that happened, no matter how sore my butt was from sitting on those bleachers.... ugh.
Three good friends of mine graduated yesterday; Linda, Annija, and Agnese!! Congratulations to you guys!





After the ceremony we went to the country to have an after party with Annija and her family. It was the kind of fun one can only have in a house of Latvian speaking friends! We played Twister.... which I won, of course. But in all fairness I do push people while playing. (I have never heard it wasn't allowed.) So, yeah. What ever it takes to win, but only for me. No one else is allowed to play dirty.

We got back to the flat around 11:30 and Mom and Pops were already in bed. I got to skype with my best friend back home for the first time since I've been here. It was a much needed chat, that I wish we could have continued early this morning, but I couldn't wake up early enough. Now, I'm heading off to church and then to Sigulda to cheer on Landry as he bungee jumps. I'll take good pictures, but that's about all.
Farewell and Happy Father's Day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment