Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Alright, the hard part is over. Mostly sleep on the way over, and the five of us are sitting in the London airport now. We've still got about 4 more hours until we leave here. It's not so bad, I'm just very sleepy.

I was just reading Psalm 22 while sitting here, it's a wonderful chapter. I suggest you read it. I relate to it on so many levels, and am encouraged by the illustration of strength displayed with in the text. Kind of a "Yes, it sucks. Yes, I'm hurting. But my God is Holy" theme. Which usually, when I hear from other people I ignore. Because they haven't felt the same pain I have, probably not the right way to think about it at all, but it is what it is.

So, that's my encouraging tid bit. I think I'm going to try for a nap now... we'll see how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment